Your Story Transformed Through the Gospel
Now that you’ve read Ron and KC Dierenfield’s story, we want to take some time and walk you through how we can help with your story. Reigning Peace Ministries takes a unique approach that helps you receive “Reigning Peace” in your story; with God, with yourself and with others, through Biblical Counseling, mediation, and arbitration.
It’s our passion to help others through individual counseling and conflict resolution, transforming lives and relationships through the power of the Gospel. It’s part of how God worked through Ron and KC’s story and we are excited to walk you through this process in your own story.
“For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God for salvation (deliverance) to all who believe…” Romans 1:16
The Uniqueness of our process:
- Our method is not Band-Aid counseling where issues are only dealt with on a surface level. We get below the surface to the heart of the issue.
“For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.” Luke 6:4
Most people come to counseling as a last resort and don’t really want it to be a part of their story. We understand that.
- There is an end to the process. Our training has equipped us to get to the heart of the issue, so that you are not attending sessions for months and months, and even years.
- Ron and KC are a team and work together on the majority of the cases. Most of the cases are handled by Reigning Peace founders Ron and KC whose story you’ve just read about.
However there are times where we subcontract mediation and arbitration cases withothers because of their specific and specialized experience, to help with the specific needs of your story. All of our subcontractors are also certified or certified equivalent,through the Institute of Christian Conciliation (ICC) through Peacemakers Ministries.
- We are not just Christian Counselors, but Biblical Counselors, who pray with you, use the power of God’s Word and the transformational power of the Gospel.
- The first meeting is completely free and is generally done in person or over the phone. In this meeting, we share our story with you and listen to some of your story so we can determine how we can help you. We want to take special time to answer any questions you may have and discover how RPM might serve you. We don’t have a cookie-cutter approach to our counseling. During that first meeting together we will evaluate the best process for your case and also we will evaluate the fees.
- Our fees are less than most Biblical Counseling and Conflict Resolution services.
- In 2014, we had a 93% success rate with our total marriage, family and business mediations. God has blessed our ministry with the privilege to walk alongside many others and see Him bring redemption to their story. We invite you to check out the testimonies of other’s that we have walked alongside.
Whether your conflict is in your marriage, family, business or church we will generally meet with each party for several sessions before bringing both parties together to work out their issues.
In most cases, we use The Peacemaker: A Biblical Guide to Revolving Personal Conflict by Ken Sande as our main resource to help with conflict resolution. We also have used other resources and have cultivated our own.
It would be our honor to walk alongside you and to see God bring redemption to your story much like God did our own, through the transformational power of the Gospel.
“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.” Matthew 5:9
For further information and scheduling an appointment, please contact us. We look forward to serving you.